Handbook of Preschool Mental Health, Second Edition: Development, Disorders, and Treatment
Primary: Handbook of Preschool Mental Health, Second Edition: Development, Disorders, and.pdf - 21,726 KB/Sec
Mirror [#1]: Handbook of Preschool Mental Health, Second Edition: Development, Disorders, and.pdf - 50,689 KB/Sec
Mirror [#2]: Handbook of Preschool Mental Health, Second Edition: Development, Disorders, and.pdf - 31,827 KB/Sec
- Diagnostic Classification of Mental Health and Developmental Disorders of Infancy and Early Childhood: DC: 0-5
- Promoting School Readiness and Early Learning: Implications of Developmental Research for Practice
- Preschool Assessment: Principles and Practices
- So This Is Normal Too? (NONE)
- Internships in Psychology: The Apags Workbook for Writing Successful Applications and Finding the Right Fit
- Infant and Early Childhood Mental Health: Core Concepts and Clinical Practice
- Single Subject Research: Applications in Educational and Clinical Settings
- Professional Development and Supervision of School Psychologists: From Intern to Expert
- Treating PTSD in Preschoolers: A Clinical Guide
- Single-Subject Designs for School Psychologists
New to This Edition
*Many new authors; extensively revised with the latest research and empirically supported treatments.
*Heightened focus on brain development and the neural correlates of disorders.
*Section on risk and resilience, including chapters on sensitive periods of development and the early environment.
*Chapters on parent-child interaction therapy, cognitive-behavioral therapies, attachment-based therapies, and translational approaches to early intervention.