Book Title: Mental Math: Tricks To Become A Human Calculator (For Speed Math, Math Tricks, Vedic Math Enthusiasts, GMAT, GRE, SAT Students & Case Interview Study Book 1)
Author: Abhishek V R
- Be a Human Calculator: (Mere Observation - No Magic)
- Effortless Learning: Learn The Secrets That Teachers Never Told You: Master Any Subject, Memorize More, And Focus Fast ( WHILE STUDYING LESS)
- Speed Reading: Robot Reading: How To Master Your Attention And Focus, Triple Your Reading Speed, Remember More, Learn Faster And Get more Done In Less Time
- Computer Memory: Develop A Computer Like Memory In 5 Minutes A Day (Think Faster, Smarter, Sharper)
- The Science of Accelerated Learning: Advanced Strategies for Quicker Comprehension, Greater Retention, and Systematic Expertise
- Photographic Memory: Simple, Proven Methods to Remembering Anything Faster, Longer, Better (Accelerated Learning Series Book 1)
- Superhuman Memory: The Comprehensive Guide To Increase Your Memory, Learning Abilities, And Speed Reading By 500% - Develop A Photographic Memory - IN JUST 14 DAYS
- How to Analyze People: The Ultimate Guide to Human Psychology, Body Language, Personality Types and Ultimately Reading People (Analyze People, Read People, Body Language, Human Behavior)
- Accelerated Learning: The Most Effective Techniques: How to Learn Fast, Improve Memory, Save Your Time and Be Successful (Positive Psychology Coaching Series Book 14)
- Unlimited Memory: How to Use Advanced Learning Strategies to Learn Faster, Remember More and be More Productive
You don’t have to buy this book. Just read this till the end
You don’t have to buy this book. Just read this till end & you will learn something that will change the way you do math forever. Warning:
I am revealing this secret only to the first set of readers who will buy this book & plan to put this secret back inside the book once I have enough sales. So read this until the very end while you still can.
School taught you the wrong way to do math
The way you were taught to do math, uses a lot of working memory. Working memory is the short term memory used to complete a mental task. You struggle because trying to do mental math the way you were taught in school, overloads your working memory. Let me show you what I mean with an example:
Try to multiply the 73201 x 3. To do this you multiply the following:
1 x 3 =
0 x 3 =
2 x 3 =
3 x 3 =
7 x 3 =
This wasn’t hard, & it might have taken you just seconds to multiply the individual numbers. However, to get the final answer, you need to remember every single digit you calculated to put them back together. It takes effort to get the answer because you spend time trying to recall the numbers you already calculated. Math would be easier to do in your head if you didn’t have to remember so many numbers.
Imagine when you tried to multiply 73201 x 3, if you could have come up with the answer, in the time it took you to multiply the individual numbers. Wouldn’t you have solved the problem faster than the time it would have taken you to punch in the numbers inside a calculator?
Do the opposite of what you were taught in school
The secret of doing mental math is to calculate from left to right instead of from right to left. This is the opposite of what you were taught in school. This works so well because it frees your working memory almost completely. It is called the LR Method where LR stands for L
eft to R
Lets try to do the earlier example where we multiplied 73201 x 3. This time multiply from left to right, so we get:
7 x 3 = 21
3 x 3 = 9
3 x 2 = 6
0 x 3 = 0
3 x 1 = 3
Notice that you started to call out the answer before you even finished the whole multiplication problem. You don’t have to remember a thing to recall & use later. So you end up doing math a lot faster.
The Smart Choice
You could use what you learnt & apply it to solve math in the future. This might not be easy, because we just scratched the surface. I've already done the work for you. Why try to reinvent the wheel, when there is already a proven & tested system you can immediately apply.
This book was first available in video format & has helped 10,000+ students from 132 countries. It is available at ofpad.com/mathcourse to enroll. This book was written to reach students who consume the information in text format. You can use the simple techniques in this book to do math faster than a calculator effortlessly in your head, even if you have no aptitude for math to begin with.
Imagine waking up tomorrow being able to do lightning fast math in your head. Your family & friends will look at you like you are some kind of a genius. Since calculations are done in your head, you will acquire better mental habits in the process. So you will not just look like a genius. You will actually be one.
Limited Time Bonus
Weekly training delivered through email for $97 is available for free as a bonus at the end of this book for the first set of readers. Once we have enough readers, this bonus will be charged $97.
Why Price Is So Low
This book is priced at a ridiculous discount only to get our first set of readers. When we have enough readers the price will go up.
Click Buy Now
Click "Buy Now" to lock your discounted price & free bonus worth $97, or you risk coming back at a later date or even a few minutes from now to see the price go up. Click the yellow button that says "Buy Now" and lets get started.